Daffodil

Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James
Midnight Enchantment
Anya Bast
Burning Up (Berkley Sensation) -  'Meljean Brook',  'Virginia Kantra', 'Angela Knight', Nalini Singh Nalini Singh and Meljean Brook's contributions were both excellent. Angela Knight and Virginia Kantra's were nice reads.

By far the best contribution, Nalini Singh gave us a wonderful romance between a deceptively strong human and a member of the leopard pack. The pack's response to an invading gang in the city hilights the differences between Changeling and Psy; Changeling's are willing to protect the humans in their territory as well as the territory itself.

Meljean Brook's prequel to her Iron Seas series came in second. I've never read any of her work before, but I will definitely be adding The Iron Duke to my TBR.

Angela Knight's story was entertaining, but did not have enough length to support all the action. The "relationship" felt forced instead of developed.

Virginia Kantra's story was a good solid read. Only having read one other short story from her, I was afraid I'd be lost, but it is not necessary to be familiar with her Children of the Sea series in order to follow the romance.