Daffodil

Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James
Midnight Enchantment
Anya Bast
The Dead-Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan I kept debating between 4 and 5 stars and it finally came down to one simple truth: I sacrificed sleep last night because I had to finish this book, coming to work on less than 3 hours just because I couldn't put the thing down. The world Ryan has built is fascinating, she's put thought into the various ways society would rebuild and deal with the unconsecrated/mudo problem. I do have a technical problem with the number of zombies still roaming around. They're dead, they continue to decay and fall apart. The numbers initially seen are believable. I can even give the number of dead tossed up from the ocean floor by storms a pass, salt water acting as a preservitive is possible. The sticking point is the horde, how could there be an active horde so many generations later. Given the current decreased population, they couldn't all be recent dead. It's a question that occurred to me. But you know what, since it didn't occur to me until after I'd already finished the book, it didn't interfere with my reading enjoyment. I will definitely be reading the third book.