Daffodil

Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James
Midnight Enchantment
Anya Bast
Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning O!M!G! From the emotionally wrenching opening chapters to the emotionally satisfying ending, Monning delivered one fantastic tale. Were there a few annoying breaks from first person perspective? Yes, but I don't care. Were there a couple questions introduced in the series that were left unanswered or at least weren't fully answered? Yes, but I still don't care. Were there a few times I wanted to smack Mac upside the head for reacting emotionally and protecting her heart instead of taking a moment to think things through and taking a chance with Jericho. Yes, but I really don't care. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and managed to continually wring an emotional response from me and that's all that really counts. There were surprises, characters with bigger hidden agendas than I thought they had, things I took as truth weren't and some concepts were given a complete 180. Moning accomplished all that and managed to answer the BIG questions. Definitely well worth the wait!