Daffodil

Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James
Midnight Enchantment
Anya Bast
Home Improvement: Undead Edition - Simon R. Green, Heather Graham, James Grady, Charlaine Harris, S.J. Rozan, Rochelle Krich, Toni L.P. Kelner, E.E. Knight, Victor Gischler, Stacia Kane, Melissa Marr, Suzanne McLeod, Seanan McGuire, Patricia Briggs Mixed bag, as most anthologies are.

A few standouts:
Patricia Brigg's "Gray" -- Sadly sweet tale from the perspective of vampire. Takes place in the Mercy Thompson world, but no crossover. Well worth the time spent reading.

Stacia Kane's "Rick the Brave" -- Don't miss your chance to see Chess and Terrible from another person's perspective. Rick's POV was funny and made for an interesting change.

Toni L.P. Kelner's "In Brightest Day" -- I really enjoyed the unconventiality of Dodie, a freckled houngan with her own sense of style. I would definitely read more of this. Hint, hint.

Honorable mention:
E.E. Knight's "Woolsley's Kitchen Nightmare" -- This hilarious spoof of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares had me laughing.

Seanan McGuire's "Through This House" -- Interesting characters, May's mythology really intrigued me. I've not read any of the October Daye novels yet, but this definitely moved them up the list.

Suzanne McLeod's "Full-Scale Demolition" -- Also intrigued me enought that I may look up a few of the Spellcrackers books.

Didn't even show up for the party:
Charlaine Harris' "If I Had a Hammer" -- Unfortunately, this story did little to interest me. If this were the first Sookie book I'd gotten my hands on, I don't know that I'd look up anymore.